Freitag, 16. Februar 2018

(Almost) 5 weeks post-operation

Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks post surgery!! :-)
Time really flies!

Last week, some friends I hadn't seen for a while, asked me if I had lost weight!
Apparently I look slimmer, now that my arms are smaller.
I'm really happy I did fly half around the world! I always hated my arms and never wore tops or dresses in summer. Now my arms look sooo much better!!
I will do liposuction on my forearms as well sometime around autumn this year, at least that's my plan. I will have to save a little more money, because I will fly back to Medan in April for liposuction on my tummy, waist and lower back. The surgery itself is not that expensive (compared to Europe), but the flight is quite expensive, especially if you want to fly business class... It's really much more pleasant, especially after surgery and because it's a really long flight! (16hours+)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen