Mittwoch, 28. November 2018

Touch-Up liposuction of forearms, further weight-loss and video-comparission tummy liposuction before and 7-months after surgery

Hey folks,

I managed to reach a weight of 57kg!! I'm almost satisfied with my new figure, but as I am a perfectionist, I still wanted to get some small spots on my forearms done, because I knew, that I wouldn't lose much weight at my arms, even if I lost much more weight.
So here are my videos of my latest surgery in Medan. :-)

Before Surgery

Immediately after surgery

And what I find really amazing is this video, where you can see a direct comparisson of my tummy and waist before liposuction and now, 7 months after liposuction. The result is amazing! Videos are so much better to show the full result than fotos!

Result of tummy/waist liposuction 7 months after surgery

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen