Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018

17 days post-OP

Just a quick update.
I'm so happy with my result, so far, it was one of my best decisions to fly to Medan and Dr. Tjandra for liposuction!
Before surgery my arms measured 30-31cm and now I already measure 26cm on my left arm and 26,5cm on my right arm - amazing after such a short period of time! Remeber, swelling lasts up to 6 months!

I will post fotos when I'm 3 weeks post-operation on saturday. My bruises are already gone completely and I feel almost back to normal except for the compression garment. I had to buy another one in a smaller size already, the previous one is so big now that it wrinkles up!
This is how my garment looks like:

I never thought such great results would be possible! I guess because no other surgeon performs 3-dimensional liposuction.
In fact, I'm so happy about my result so far, that I already booked my second surgery and the flights in April!(liposuction of my tummy, lower back, waist and flanks and additional fat grafting to the buttocks)
Yes, it is expensive and exhausting to fly halfway around the world for liposuction, but it is definitively worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen