Samstag, 20. Januar 2018

Why liposuction?




Due to Hashimotos disease I slowly gained weight over the last few years, although I’m on a balanced diet and exercise regularly. I’m not overweight but I went from the lower end of my healthy BMI to the upper end and don’t feel comfortable in my body anymore.
I’m 1,70m and currently 69kg (BMI 23,9). I eat between 1500 - 1800kcal a day and exercise 4-6 times a week.


I had my trouble zones even with 54kg (which is almost considered underweight according to BMI)
I always had huge breasts, arms and shoulders, making me look less feminine. 
I already had liposuction on my arms done a few years back, but you couldn't see any result at all and I was told that there was no more fat, only skin and muscles, so that they couldn't do anything for me anymore. I accepted that liposuction maybe wasn't right for me, until I found videos on YouTube from Dr. Arthur Tjandra that showed amazing results!  It became clear to me, that I had to meet this doctor, no matter how far I had to travel...
I never felt comfortable wearing T-shirts or tops.When I gained weight, my arms became even bigger, so my first step of my body transformation started on January 13th with liposuction on my upper body: My arms, armpits, shoulders and upper back, to be exact
The next step will be my torso: Liposuction of my upper tummy, lower tummy, waist, flanks, lower back and fat grafting to the buttocks to create a more feminine silhouette.
After that I will do liposuction on my forearms.
My legs are ok so I don’t need to do lower body liposcution.
When I’m done with my surgeries I will exercise a lot more to loose some weight and reach (and keep!) my goal weight of 62 kg, meaning a BMI of 21,5. I think that's a reasonable goal weight that's easier to keep than my previous 54kg.

I will keep you updated about my progress regarding my surgeries and later my weight loss.
When you are already within your normal weight, it is not recommended to loose weight before liposuction because the fat cells only shrink in size, making it more difficult to reach for liposuction. So my weight loss has to wait until after my surgeries. For now I just keep eating healthy and exercising moderately to keep my weight and not gain any more weight.
Besides, liposuction is not a tool for weight loss but rather for sculpting the body of an already (more or less) slim person. Since I had the same trouble zones even with 54kg I know that overall weight loss wouldn’t affect my trouble zones very much or not to that extend that I would love. That was my main reason for doing multiple liposuction surgeries.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen