Samstag, 20. Januar 2018

The beginning of my body transformation: Liposuction of my arms, armpit, shoulders and upper back

Flight and arrival

On January 11th I started my liposuction journey by flying from Europe to Singapore, which took me almost 17 hours! After a few hours in Singapore my next flight to Medan was about 1,5 hours. So it took me nearly one day to travel to Medan, I arrived on January 12th around 8p.m.
Pretty crazy, some people would say, but I can assure you, it was definitively worth it!
After I arrived, I was shown upstairs to my room (I booked ensuite) which was very clean and - very important - airconditioned! It is sooo hot in Medan, especially when you come from Europe and are used to 0 degrees! 






January 13th - Surgery

Since my arms were my most important trouble zone, I decided to start with liposuction on my upper body: My arms, armpits, shoulders and upper back
Initially I wanted to do forearms at the same time, but Dr. Tjandra strongly advised against that, because the swelling might be to much. (I'm glad that I listened to him, because even now my forearms and wrists are pretty swollen!)
 
After consultation in the morning Dr. Tjandra decided we should have lunch before surgery. Since it is performed only under local anaesthesia it is no problem to eat. It ís even recommended.
It was kind of an odd situation, eating lunch with your surgeon right before surgery. :-)

The surgery itself is quite blurred, because I got a sedative and pretty much don't remeber very much of it. But since Dr. Tjandra makes videos of his surgery, I can see that I must have been awake, although I don't remeber much of it :-)


The next day I got a lymphatic drainage massage by nurse Yusma. She is very nice and gentle. Other bloggers reported that this massage would hurt, so I was a little scared, but don't worry, it doesn't hurt. It felt quite good actually.  I looked forward to it every day! This daily massage is complimentary, if you stay in the clinic. It helps to reduce swelling and bruising and in addition to that, Yusma takes care of your wounds, which is very helpful, since some of the wounds are located on the back, so not easy to reach, especially after surgery, when your movement is a little limited due to the swelling.


I stayed till January 17th, which was ok. It would have been enough to stay there for 2-3 nights after surgery, but since I have a long journey home, I preferred to stay a little longer.


Here are my results:

Look at this comparison between my left arm after liposuction and my right arm before liposuction! Amazing result!







And now the result after finishing liposuction of my right arm (my left arm already started swelling):




I can finally see my muscles that were covered underneath all that fat!


Here are my videos before, during and after surgery:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen